- [Image on Left] The standard packaging (free) wraps the slippers in a fabric-like tissue with a gray ribbon and logo sticker, placed directly into the brown cardboard shipping box. No gift selection is necessary for this. You may add a free gift note during checkout.
- [Image on Right] If you prefer a gift box, the standard wrapped slippers, as described above, are placed in a white gift box. The box is wrapped in white, matte wrapping paper with a gray bow. You may add a note during checkout. This option is available during checkout for an additional $5.
- Free shipping for two or more pairs
- The deadline for placing a holiday order is December 15 for guaranteed delivery by Christmas. Starting December 10, any orders marked as a "pre-order" are not guaranteed by Christmas, but feel free to inquire about an individual pair's status.
- Gift Certificates are available and can be emailed on the spot.
- Returns: If you purchase a gift between November 17 and December 19, the return policy is extended until January 8. The standard conditions (as described below) still apply. If you are unsure of your gift recipient's size or favorite color, a gift certificate is recommended.
- All of our leather is cowhide leather. There are slight differences in the feel and grain of each color.
- The back is traditionally worn down, under the heel.
- The slippers will stretch to your foot shape over time.
- Full sizes are available. If you wear a half size, order the next size up if you're on the larger side of the size, and down if you're on the smaller side of the size. They do stretch out, allowing your foot to move forward more after a few weeks, so most people choose to size down.
- The slippers are made for a standard, medium width. We are not yet able to offer wide sizes.
- These are slippers and are intended for indoor use.
- The slippers are handmade by a second generation craftsman and his lovely wife in Los Angeles. Therefore, there may be slight differences from pair to pair.
We are constantly working to keep our inventory up, but are in the lucky position that things sell out quickly. If a size says, "pre-order," please go ahead and place your order to reserve your pair. Your card will be charged upon order and we will ship it as soon as possible. (Currently, the next pre-orders will be shipped late-March.)
- Orders that are in stock will be dropped off at our local USPS within 5 business days. Please note that this fulfillment time is in addition to the shipping time (typically 2 days)
- See note above for Pre-Orders.
- Orders are shipped via USPS Priority Mail.
EXCHANGES & RETURNS
- Exchanges and returns are accepted within 14 days of delivery.
- Slippers must be returned in the exact condition in which they were delivered. There must be no signs of wear - on the insole or the outer sole. Please try them on on a clean surface. Use the original packaging for your return.
- Exchanges can be made by returning your item, receiving a store credit and manually placing a new order. When selecting this option, a pre-paid label will be created for your return to us. You can initiate your exchange here. Your store credit will be issued once we've received the slippers in perfect condition.
- To make a return, initiate your return here and your card will be refunded once we've received the slippers in perfect condition. The cost of the return label will be deducted from your refund.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with any further questions.
- FOR HOLIDAY PURCHASES: If you purchase a gift between November 17 and December 19, the return policy is extended until January 8. The above conditions still apply. If you are unsure of your gift recipient's size or favorite color, a GIFT CERTIFICATE is recommended.