- All of our leather is cowhide leather. There are slight differences in the feel and grain of each color.
- The back is traditionally worn down, under the heel.
- The slippers will stretch to your foot shape over time.
- Full sizes are available. If you wear a half size, we typically find that sizing down is best for the Solid Leather Collection and sizing up for the Winter Collection. They do stretch a bit, allowing your foot to move forward more after a few weeks.
- The slippers are made for a standard, medium width. We are not yet able to offer wide sizes.
- These are slippers and intended for indoor use.
- The slippers are handmade and there may be slight differences from pair to pair.
- Handmade in Los Angeles
CAN I WEAR THEM OUTSIDE?
The slippers are intended for indoor use at home. They'll generally be fine in your backyard and walking to the mailbox, but we recommend that you not walk on wet grass.
I HAVE A HIGH INSTEP. WILL THE SLIPPERS FIT?
At this time, the slippers are sized for standard foot shapes and do not accommodate a high instep.